Are you creating products, bill of materials, and routings by manually entering data in Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central?
Do you want a smoother and faster way to create and transfer items, bill of materials and routings from product design to production?
With CadConnect, you get a solution with a single screen overview and an easy way to create production data based on product design data.
CadConnect allows you to work with product data based on your technical designs transferred from a CAD system, or you can choose to create manually, or you can choose to copy an existing product from NAV to create a new product, you can even choose to change an existing product.
With this solution you can eliminate errors and save significant time when data is created for production purposes in Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central.
Features and main functionalities
- CadConnect is an effective tool for the production environment.
- CadConnect works with data input from different sources – CAD, manual, copy of an existing product.
- Cadconnect eliminates duplicate work and errors.
- The solution enables transfer of design data from a CAD system, and / or manual creation and / or copying of existing products.
- A modeling feature has been built that enables the conversion of design data into production bill of materials.
- All work is done on one screen, showing the overall product structure and broken-down structure as the work progresses.
- A cost price can be calculated on an ongoing basis based on defined materials and components, processes and production at different lot sizes.
- When creating a product, new items can be created and used, or existing items in Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central can be used.
- Colour markings on lines when working – black, blue, red, green is used in the solution to facilitate transparency of product status.
- Can be used in working with sales quotes where no data is in Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central before customer quote acceptance.
- CadConnect is certified by Microsoft (CFMD) for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central.
NAVEKSA products have been developed for a variety of versions of both Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft 365 Business Central. And also for on premise and cloud. Contact us for further information.
NAVEKSA CadConnect can be implemented in few hours (plug and play). The module does not make any changes to a standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central solution.
NAVEKSA CadConnect is in use in a number of manufacturing companies representing various industries.
The benefits for these companies are primarily the opportunity to create seamless integration between CAD systems and MS Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central. It provides a smoother and faster transfer of BOMs and process descriptions to NAV / BC without double entry and thus error options.
Contact us for more information.
Download brochure (PDF)
Need more information about NAVEKSA modules? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get a DEMO
Request a FREE demo of NAVEKSA CadConnect and see how how quickly you can move from development to production!
Please fill out the form, or give us a call at +45 86 47 57 11.