Do you need to transfer and model Bill of Materials and routings but don’t have the time?
Do you wish for a smoother and faster transition of items, Bill of Materials and routes from development to production? Do you develop new product drawings in Autodesk, Solidworks, Inventor or similar?
The CadConnect (CCN) module provides you with the ability to automatically create Bill of Materials, items, and routes for production in MS Dynamics NAV on the basis of your drawings – in a few minutes.
With this module you can eliminate administrative errors and save time – hours or even days – when transferring development data to production BOMs.
Features and main functionalities
- Direct modelling and creation of item, BOM and routing in a few minutes
- Single screen cockpit
- Real-time information
- Full visibility of production costs
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Item cost calculation
- Available in the English, Danish, Dutch and German languages
- Can also be used in a multi-location environment
- Certified by Microsoft (CFMD) for MS Dynamics NAV
Compatible with version 2013 R2 to 2017 of MS Dynamics NAV
CadConnect can be implemented in few hours (plug and play). The module does not make any changes to a standard MS Dynamics NAV solution.
Need more information about NAVEKSA modules? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get a DEMO
Request a FREE demo of NAVEKSA CadConnect and see how how quickly you can move from development to production!
Please fill out the form, or give us a call at +45 86 47 57 11.