How confident are you when answering the question “When can you deliver?” How often are you correct? and how often do you achieve it without firefighting?
With NAVEKSA ItemPlanning 365, you can provide your customers with accurate answers regarding delivery time and delivery quantities. At the same time, you get an impact overview when the unexpected happens, for example, delivery changes from your supplier; e.g. a planned purchase is postponed 14 days.
NAVEKSA ItemPlanning 365 gives you a full overview of your company’s stock and future delivery situation for goods, whether you are a manufacturing company with a warehouse or a trading company managing inventory.
Features and main functionalities
- NAVEKSA ItemPlanning 365 is a solution for an improved overview of inventory now and forward in time.
- Based on simple, user-friendly screens.
- Used in sales, purchases, stock, production, etc.
- Shows status and availability for determining delivery dates on items and composite products.
- Direct creation of orders against item/component shortages.
- Stock simulation in the form of “What if” and impact analysis.
- Can be used in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central multi-location environment across supply chains.
- NAVEKSA ItemPlanning 365 is available in App Source for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Cloud or on premise.
NAVEKSA ItemPlanning 365 can be installed through App Source.
NAVEKSA ItemPlanning 365 can be implemented in few hours (plug and play) in your on premise solution. The module does not make any changes to your standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution.
You will be able to get going in very short time using our setup assistant.
Product Feature Highlight
With ItemPlanning 365 you can make stock simulation in the form of “What if” and impact analysis.
Need more information about NAVEKSA Apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get a DEMO
Request a FREE demo of NAVEKSA ItemPlanning 365 and see how You can manage your inventory more effectively.
Please fill out the form, or give us a call at +45 86 47 57 11.