NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365 is a solution for production planners and operators in production companies
Do you want to be able to keep track of queue status and capacity load to be able to determine the optimal run sequence, and not least communicate changes electronically to operators.
Do you want a complete overview of your production orders and their progress? On machines, machine groups or factory total?
Do you need your operators to have an updated overview of their work tasks and to see forward workload ?
The planners screen provides a complete overview of production orders, their status and progress in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The operators screen provides a prioritized overview of active and pending orders in the NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365 terminal.
From the terminal, the operator can start and finish orders with all instructions and documentation electronically at hand.
With NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365, you can introduce electronic communications between departments, collect job data, report quality activities, perform time & attendance, perform tracking etc.
Features and main functionalities
- NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365 is a solution that ensures the most optimal execution of a production schedule.
- Effective planning and overview of workshop activities.
- The planner controls the execution sequence and prioritization, taking into account materials and capacity availability.
- Efficient operator execution using a touch screen workshop terminal.
- Possibility of barcode scanning – all involved operator transactions in the form of employee, machines and transactions so that manual screen operation is avoided.
- The operator always has an answer to the question: What should I do now and what do I have to complete today?
- Drawings, notes, remarks, bill of materials, routes, etc. are available in electronic form.
- Effective collection of job time data for calculation purposes.
- Supports modern production – combined order execution, multi-machine operation, etc.
- Supports production with traceability requirements and collection of quality data.
- Can be integrated with NAVEKSA time and attendance solution.
- NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365 is available in App Source for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Cloud or on premise.
NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365 can be installed through App Source.
NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365 can be implemented in few hours (plug and play) in your on premise solution. The module does not make any changes to your standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution.
You will be able to get going in very short time using our setup assistant.
- Module for Q&A inspection, reporting and management
- Batch, serial/Lot number allocation
- Variable MAT issues – shortage check
- Time and attendance registration
Product Feature Highlight
ShopFloor 365 offers the possibility of barcode scanning – all involved operator transactions in the form of employee, machines and transactions so that manual screen operation is avoided.
Need more information about NAVEKSA Apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get a DEMO
Request a FREE demo of NAVEKSA ShopFloor 365 and see how your manufacturing can become more efficient and easier to manage.
Please fill out the form, or give us a call at +45 86 47 57 11.